Monday, November 9, 2015

before i forget.


There used to be a reason to write frantically on pieces on paper, then translating these words into code. Into curves of the Chinese characters you used to trace when you were young and decided to forgo because of something someone did when.

I think it's a shame. Because I've always thought you'd appreciate the beauty of the words. The building of sandcastles in thin air by authors who decided that 3 is the optimal number of books they'll publish before vanishing without a trace.

So there were documentations throughout, until the words stopped appearing. When everything made sense. I've recently traced back the timeline, the number is loosely 6. Something lost, and something more gained. I'm still undecided as to if this meant anything. I hope it does.

Months after you've decided to take off, I suddenly remembered.